badge

Saturday 24 January 2015

DISCOVERING A COMMON THREAD BETWEEN MY HEALTH GOALS & THE ASUS EEEBOOK X205TA!

2015 is the year that I've once again earmarked towards achieving my health,fitness and wellness goals.Thus sitting like a couch potato in front of the television or my home PC or indulging in any dormant activity for insane number of hours is now a thing of the past!It's not that I have stopped watching television or surfing the internet altogether-but I just thought that it high was time I struck a perfect balance in my life in an endeavor to become sleek,presentable and powerful, just as the ASUS EeeBook X205TA!

Thus Slim, Sleek and Slender...are the magic words which are in my health glossary these days that I am striving to achieve in the health regimen I've laid out for myself.For starters,I look around my room and daily accessories for some inspiration to get me motivated towards achieving my health goals.My slim and sleek smartphone,ipad mini, and flat-screen plasma television are among the few gadgets which serve as an inspiration that have their designs gradually working on me!Come on,let's admit it...it's not merely the latest configurations of modern day gadgets that inspire us but it's also their design and looks that make them all the more desirable!Would you be tempted to taste a cake if it looked drab and uninspiring to start with?!


Anyway, coming back to the health goals that I've set before myself,if there's one impediment  that comes in my way towards going sleek is my grand old bulky and grumpy PC who sits in the corner of my room all day! As it is she (yes,'she' is my PC!) is getting forgetful by the day as she hangs up more often or runs out of memory! She does not even obey my commands as she gets busy processing something or the other in the background.And with the paraphernalia and baggage attached with her...she is a perfect excuse for a couch potato!When I look the four corners of my room as I wake up every morning and make a quick eye contact at her,I find a convenient reason in citing her as the reason when it comes to shirking my health goals and lazing cozily on my bed in the shivering winters rather than putting on my track suit and going for a jog! Thus it was time for me to pack her up and make a fresh start!


Thus it is here that the entry of a sleek, ultra-portable and high-powered,ASUS EeeBook X205TA that makes all the difference in my lifestyle!

And here's my five point plan...

1.I am conscious about my calorie-intake these days to keep my figure under check so as to look slim,svelte and sexy.And rather than seeking motivation from people,I find it in the ASUS EeeBook X205TA-a rather unusual source for inspiration when it comes to my health goals.But hey, you've got to hand it over to ASUS for the sleek,ultra thin design (just 1.75cm) and light weight that would make any girl envious!In this way,I definitely see my health goals being realized!

2.The ASUS EeeBook X205TA has great stamina to function non-stop with 12 hours web browsing,13 hours music playing and 11 hours video playing!Thus when I said that I needed inspiration for my work-outs then here it is...I do not have to look any further!

3.I oft crib about not being able to strike the right balance between work and play, my professional and personal commitments...it is often demoralizing that the plans that I consciously make towards this lifestyle shift just goes for a toss.But when you have the ASUS EeeBook X205TA loaded with a power-efficient Intel Bay Trail-T Quad Core Z3735 1.33 GHz processor to boost your morale...then you can only be guaranteed of a smooth multi-tasking experience.And that's precisely what I was looking for!

4.The motto of "On-the-go Computing" that the ASUS EeeBook X205TA lives by leaves me with no room for any excuses as I have now realized that my health goals could be merged with my work be it at office or even when I travel as I now learn the ropes of multi-tasking!

5.Just as the high-powered ASUS EeeBook X205TA comes at an affordable price tag of just Rs. 14,999 likewise I have come to realize that I do not need to make a heavy investment towards joining a gym or buying machinery when it comes to realizing my health,fitness and wellness objective.Jogging, crunches,skipping and Yoga could be a great beginning towards the larger goal!Less is definitely more!

Did you like my post?Did you find it engaging? Are you also inspired by the all new ASUS EeeBook X205TA after reading this post?Do write in!
Regards,
Sonaal


This post was written for the 'ASUS #GoSleek' contest at Indiblogger in association with ASUS.For more on the product, visit-ASUS EeeBook X205TA and ASUS All In One PC ET2040







No comments:

Post a Comment