badge

Tuesday 23 January 2018

MY EVION STORY: IT ALL BEGINS WITH AN ELEMENTARY "E"!

Image Source: Internet
Just like we need to get our basics of A to Z right before we begin to form sentences and gradually obtain mastery over the English language likewise "Vitamins" are the building blocks of our body and takes up just eleven letters of the English language beginning from A to K to give our body a whole new lease of life for our optimal functioning and well-being. 

Deficiency of any one of these Vitamins simply skews the entire balance of our system and our body is thrown open to a plethora of diseases! 

It is a known fact that people who work indoors have low Vitamin D levels due to their lack of exposure to the morning sun. Since I fall in the same bracket as them,I compensate for this loss by taking a Vitamin D supplement to keep it under check. I generally make it a point to to incorporate a healthy and balanced diet in my regular lifestyle comprising of leafy vegetables, lentils, wheatflour/ bajra, unpolished rice etc. Of course there are also times when I am working in another city and that's when everything goes for a toss right from my erratic schedule to irregular timings of my meals or junk food as I may add. I always thought by and large the Vitamin levels in my body were more or less maintained until I finally learnt my lesson the hard way. 

During one such work assignment when I was posted in a city away from home, my food habits and timings were greatly affected followed by the strain of hectic traveling and long hours of work late nights. The first warning signal that I failed to pay heed to which my body was giving out was in the form of constant fatigue and sore muscles that I felt for no reason at all.I would simply dismiss it as work pressure and stress that was taking a toll on my body and health for which I sipped on Glucose water or some health supplements that I began to include at the recommendation of my colleagues.

The next signs were disturbing when I began to have a bad hair day just everyday with my comb filled with strands of hair which got me so depressed that I would simply oil them and tie it upward. Soon I no longer loved the past time that I indulged myself in  before going to bed when I would stand in front of the mirror admiring my shoulder-length tresses as I gently brushed my hair.

And finally the last straw in the hat was that all these rapid changes taking place within me had a direct bearing on my skin due to this undue stress that I was going through when I began to notice symptoms of dullness, dryness, pigmentation, irritable skin and wrinkles. 

I was in the line of fire as far as my health was concerned and I didn't know where to turn to! I hardly had any "me-time" for myself and casual internet surfing or replying to emails or Whatsapp messages on my mobile was all that I managed to catch up with during my bus travels when I casually decided to keyed in my query to the omniscient "Google-genie" to find out the root cause of hair fall, dull skin and fatigue and remedies for the same. And the answer that I got to my question in a matter of seconds after browsing a few articles was the element "E" that was missing from my life. However the silver lining here was that a few posts later within the same search results I found a magical "E" in Evion that was soon going to be the answer to all the aforementioned problems that I was long looking for all this while.

At first I was reluctant and apprehensive about self-medicating simply based on a few search results which may or may not have been credible...I could not put my life in jeopardy by popping a capsule at the recommendation of some x, y or z nor could I drown myself into accepting fatigue, hair fall and dull skin as the reality of my life! 

So I simply asked myself- "Sonaal, what to do?"  I decided to take it slow by first discovering more about Evion as a brand in itself and then I followed it up by reading and watching user reviews,experiences and recommendations through  a series of articles,blogs and videos that I patiently went through for over a week until I was absolutely convinced. 

As I systematically went about my search,I realized that "Merck" was a leading manufacturer of Vitamin supplements in India and my parents particularly swore by their brand- "Seven Seas Cod Liver Oil Capsules", a Vitamin D supplement which they administered to me during my growing years.

Now once I was convinced of Merck being the manufacturer of brand Evion Vitamin E capsules I could trust them on the quality of the health supplements they produced from my past experiences as a child. However, I still wanted to be sure if Vitamin E was indeed the vital nutrient my body needed at this point in time, thus I went about researching on first hand user experiences of this product. 

I was particularly fascinated on how people creatively went about making face and hair masks to address their concerns and in the process achieved wonderful results! I also tried some of these skin masks at home when I extracted Vitamin E oil from an Evion Capsule and mixed it with castor oil to form a paste that I applied on an inflamed part of my skin upon which I found relief from itching and redness of the skin after a few applications. 

I made yet another paste of Vitamin E oil with Aloe Vera which I applied on my hair and after a few applications I observed that the flakiness on my scalp  gradually disappeared. I was now convinced of the results that Evion Vitamin E capsules had to offer. 

And the next logical step that followed was ingesting a capsule of Evion with a glass of warm milk everyday after my meals. Though it's been just a fortnight ago that I began taking Evion capsules as a dietary supplement, but I am gradually beginning to feel the difference. For starters, my skin appears to be in a slightly better tone than it was before. As for my hair fall, though it persists but it has reduced gradually. If these are the results that Evion has demonstrated during the last fifteen days...then all I can say is that brighter and wonderful days lie ahead of me! :)

Evion has not only become a part of my day-to-day routine...it is now a part of my life! In my little pouch which I carry in my handbag that contains kajal, lip balm, face wash, comb, nail filer, nail polish, roll-on and a mirror... a strip of Evion Capsule has come to find an important place among them. It is  because Vitamin E is a vital nutrient that heals and nourishes me inside out and is thus a master of all these cosmetics put together. Though cost-wise these cosmetics in my pouch may be far more expensive as compared to the price of a single strip of 10 Capsules of Evion 400 which cost just 22 bucks...but it is the excellence of an anti-oxidant as Evion Vitamin-E capsules- a micro nutrient with macro benefits that outshines them all!

So, this was my Evion story...how about yours? Did you like my post? Please feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section below. Thank you very much for your time.
Regards,
Sonaal

This post was written for #Evion - Evion Supplements is India's No. 1 leading brand of Vitamin E capsules and cream that maintains the Vitamin E levels in our body.

No comments:

Post a Comment