badge

Sunday 15 March 2015

MY HAIR STORY DIARY: REVIEW OF GARNIER FRUCTIS TRIPLE NUTRITION SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER (CONCLUDING PART)

During the last four weeks,my hair was pampered in the luxuriant company of Garnier's powerful twosome-the Deep Action Fructis Triple Nutrition Strengthening Shampoo and Conditioner... and I guess my hair has finally found the answers it has long been looking for.And with just three days to go for the completion of Garnier Fructis 30 Days Happy Hair Challenge,I can triumphantly declare that my search has concluded with the Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Strengthening Shampoo and Conditioner!

So,here's the final part of this two post series on 'My Hair Story Diary' with the review of the all new Deep Action Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Strengthening Shampoo and Conditioner. (Click to read Part-I of this series)

When I first took up the 30 Days Happy Hair Challenge,I had my apprehensions on whether a shampoo could  be a one stop solution to address different problems like-hair fall,flaky scalp,dry,lusterless and dull hair.I had my doubts on whether a shampoo could at all promote longer,stronger and thicker hair right from the root to the tip since all other options had failed to live up to my expectations despite the claims they made.However,there's no denying about the fact that I have always loved Garnier's range of products primarily because I've had a good experience with them in the past and that's one of the key reasons that I agreed to take up this 30 days Happy Hair challenge!

However all said and done,without any biases - here's my review of the Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Strengthening Shampoo and Conditioner...

Now what I loved about the Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Strengthening Shampoo is that it lathers gently (and not in excess) which works well for my hair as it does not rip out the essential oils of the scalp after every wash while at the same time unclogs the pores of my scalp and cleanses the excess oil build-up.My hair looks nourished, balanced and healthy unlike my experience with shampoos in the past wherein after every wash I had a flaky scalp and my hair ended up looking dry,frizzy and brittle. Here's where Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Strengthening Shampoo scores.It hydrates my hair and retains the moisture-content of my hair,thus preventing it from looking dull and lifeless.This gradual change is what I observed from my fourth wash onward.

The Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Strengthening Shampoo and Conditioner is said to contain the essence of three oils requisite for hair nourishment and growth,namely -Coconut, Almond and Olive together with the nutrition of Fruit Vitamins.Now,with the seven hair washes that I've had over the last three and a half weeks,I've observed a visible difference in the texture of my hair.During the hair wash and after-it is now less prone to breakages from the roots,strands and tips than what it was earlier.With the gradual reduction of hair fall over the last few weeks,my hair is gradually beginning to appear voluminous and stronger as it was before.This has eased out the heart-ache and stress I had when each time I combed my hair to find strands clinging on it! If my comb in the picture speaks a thousand words,then you can well see and decide for yourself!

The Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Strengthening Conditioner is a nourishing crème for my hair...need I add more?Unlike the shampoo which is more fluid (thus long/oily hair may require more quantity for every wash) the conditioner compensates for that as it is viscous.Thus after washing my hair squeaky clean with the shampoo,I gently massage the strands of my hair with the conditioner which I leave on my hair for at least five minutes before rinsing it off. At times I run the comb on my hair,only to watch it slip off. :) During the whole duration of my hair wash,I've observed that my hair does not tangle which is positive to note.The conditioner leaves my hair feeling softer and looking more lustrous and beautiful.Now,I do not need any hair serums or magic potions to supplement my hair care regimen to get that extra shine when the combo of Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Strengthening Shampoo + Conditioner does the job efficiently! 

The product has a pleasant and distinct scent that lingers on my hair for a day or two. As I was reading the list of ingredients on the pack,I found that besides Coconut,Olive and Sweet Almond Oil it contained Fruit Vitamins with the extracts of Lemon Peel, Camellia Sinesis Leaf,Apple Fruit and Sugar Cane.Now what I didn't realize here was that the formulation of these hair nutrients would result into something as wonderful as this! In fact,after my bath I found that it was not just my hair but my bathroom as well that was soaked in the sweet fragrance of Garnier Fructis!

The all-new Deep Action Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Strengthening Shampoo and Conditioner definitely suits my hair,keeps it manageable and is no longer knotty. However it would be interesting to observe on how my hair shapes up in the coming weeks(post the 30 Days Happy Hair Challenge) with the consistent use of this product that's now become a regular part of my hair care therapy at the moment.I'd definitely like to recommend this product to those who are faced with the hair challenges I just described above.Though,I have not faced the problem of split ends so far as I get my hair trimmed every month so there's no scope for worry on that front.But here again,it would be interesting to discover on what would happen if I skipped one session of my hair trim at the beauty parlor and relied on Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Strengthening Shampoo and Conditioner instead to see if it would come to my rescue of split-ends which the product is said to deliver on that front too.
These days,I can't get my hand off my tresses...I love running my fingers through them to feel their new found softness! Thank you Garnier for giving my hair a new lease of life! :) My lost confidence is gradually returning as I now look forward to flaunting my all new look in the months to come when I finally grow my hair longer! 

Finally, here are my quick takeaways from the product -
  • Revitalizes dull,dry and lusterless hair 
  • Reduces hair fall and breakages (Watch out from third or fourth wash onward. Results may vary.)
  • Unclogs the pores and removes excess oil
  • The combo works fantastically. Do not give the conditioner a miss!
  • Hair appears shiny, softer and silky after every use
  • The shampoo has a liquid base,those having oily/long hair would need more quantity for each wash
  • The conditioner is a crème that moisturizes my hair and makes it look voluminous
  • The fragrance is like a perfume and lingers on for a day or two!
  • Good packaging - They come in bright yellow bottles with a flip cap
  • Value for money- Both the shampoo and conditioner are priced at Rs. 135 each for 175ml. It's a steal deal at Rs. 270 for the combo!
  • Easily available at all local stores and major online shops like Flipkart, SnapDeal, Myntra etc.
P.S.-The wedding that I was to attend which had me rattled due to my hair-troubles,went off very well. Thanks to the timely intervention of the Deep Action Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Strengthening Shampoo and Conditioner that repaired and restored my hair with a natural sheen added to it.I was able to style it just the way I wanted it without being hassled with hair spas, gels and sprays. 

If you need more information or wish to know about my experience with the Deep Action Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Strengthening Shampoo and Conditioner,then do write to me!  
Regards,
Sonaal
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
**********************
Disclaimer: This is not a paid review,but as I mentioned in my earlier post that I did receive a bottle each of the Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Strengthening Shampoo and Conditioner for the 30 Days Happy Hair Challenge by Garnier. This is an impartial review of the two products and the results of the two products may vary from person to person.

No comments:

Post a Comment